Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Thankful list

Hear are some things I'm thankful for this year.

(1) I'm thankful for mom and dad,
(2) I'm thankful for my brothers,
(3) I'm thankful for my grandmas and grandpas,
(4) I'm thankful for my Aunts and Uncles,
(5) I'm thankful for my Cousins
(6) I'm thankful for my Salvation,
(7)I'm thankful for my Bible,
(8) I'm thankful for my Church,
(9) I'm thankful for my house,
(10)I'm thankful for songs,
(11) I'm thankful for my friends,
(12) I'm thankful for my own room,
(13) I'm thankful for being home schooled,
(14) I'm thankful for having a pen-pal,
(15) I'm thankful for our dog Hunter,
(16) and I'm thankful for the cool weather,

Jessica

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Nice list, Jess! Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for :)

TO BECOME said...

And I am thankful for you, dear Jessica. Grandma