Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Been a while...

But I'm back. Here is a picture of me my Cousin Lydia, and our Friends from church. lol I don't know why I'm not smiling.

Lydia and I have on skirts that are kinda the same.

Hey! I'm getting baptized the first Sunday morning of December! And that night is the December birthday party and my birthday is in December. So the first Sunday of December will be fun for me!

Here is my Second Cousin Alisa! She is so cute!

Here is me and my brothers at Christmas last year. I love Christmas! We are going to put up our tree after we get home from my Uncle Jeff's after Thanksgiving.

We ate this not to long ago, they are so good. We don't know what they are really called so we call them wagon wheels. The hot sauce is good too.

By for now!

3 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

Maybe I should have counted,,,1,2,3 click.

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN said...

I can't wait to see you get baptized and your birthday too!! Wow that will be a month to remember. I think the picture is cute, smile or not. I know the girls and they are cute and sweet. love you, Grandma

Morgan said...

I love the pic of Alisa...She is adorable!! The pic of the 4 of you girls is cute too!!!

See you soon!
Luv ya,
~Morgan~