Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Baptism

Here are pictures of my baptism.
Here is my Pastor saying how baptism is so important.

Here I am getting in position.

Here hes confirming his knowledge of my salvation.

Based upon your profusion of Faith I Baptise you in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
Buried in the likeness of his death.

Raised to walk in newness of life.
Well I got saved two years ago and just realised how important Baptism is and so I followed Jesus' example of Baptism, and I'm really glad that I did it. so now I'm a member of Faith Baptist Church in Freeport Texas.

6 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Oh, Jessica that still makes me cry. That is so precious as are you. I am so thankful that you wanted to follow the Lord in His example of Baptism. I am very thankful that you were saved a few years ago but it is always best to be obedient in all that He would have us to do. Baptism puts us into His local church. Welcome to Faith Bapitst Church!!!! We are so happy to have you. I love you, Grandma

Morgan said...

Congratulations Jessica!!! That is so exciting and such a blessing!!!

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

Unknown said...

Dear Jessica
I am so proud of you for making such an important step in your Christian life.I know you will be a Blessing to your church.
Mrs Lisa

Rebekah said...

CONGRATULATIONS, JESSICA!!! That is wonderful! Good for you for making your public acknowledgement! In the comment I left on your mom's blog, I told her that I was 12 when I was baptized, it was on Mothers' Day and both my parents and my grandparents were able to be there!

The water was so cold though, the heater wasn't working, and I came up pretty fast. I'm told that I shook my head as I came up like I was saying no, but I was just trying to get the water and hair out of my eyes LOL... :)

Morgan said...

Hey! Happy Birthday!! Hope you have an awesome day today!!! Anything exciting planned? Hope you have a great birthday!!!!

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

TO BECOME said...

Dear Jessica, I missed you tonight at church. Sure hope you and Mom are feeling better. I hope you liked your gift for your birthday. I thought it just fit you. Hope to see you soon. love you, Grandma