Monday, October 27, 2008

My Pen-Pal : )

This is Hannah, my pen-pal. She is a Texas Longhorns fan as you can see.

She is a Missionary daughter to Croatia and the daughter of Mrs. Tori from a home away from home.
She told me about American girl and Webkinz but you need a Webkinz toy to be a member and I love playing them.

She called me today all the way from Croatia, it was so fun :) thanks Mrs. Tori for letting her call me!


This is Christmas 2006 (very messy.)

And this is all the Cousins on 2005.

And that is all.

6 comments:

JONATHAN said...

Cool

TO BECOME said...

I know she must be very sweet. I know her Mom sure is. The picture is so cute.

Christmas is almost here. You kids will be so much older this time. Wow! how time passes. love you, Grandma

Deborah said...

Aren't penpals great!? What a blessing to actually get to talk to her!

TO BECOME said...

I can't sign in as a follower of yours either. I guess I don't know what I am doing. Grandma

Tori Leslie said...

Hey thanks for putting me on your blog.I'll send another picture of me so you can change the picture. Hannah

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Miss Jessica!! How cool to see Hannah on your blog.

BTW, very nice blog!